You guys!! This is few and far between where I cook one meal for dinner!!! We all eat it and the kiddos even ask for more!!! I know, I know.....hard to believe. I've been working with this recipe for quite some time to make it easiest, healthiest, and tastiest as possible!!! It uses a couple different pans, but it doesn't take that long to cook!!! Let me know what you think!!!
2 pounds ground chicken
1 box of pad thai noodles
1/2 cup peanuts or an salted nuts to your liking!
2 heads of broccoli
4 TB Lime juice
6 TB soy sauce or coconut aminos (I like to combine both--1/2 and 1/2)
2 TB EVOO
3 TB avocado oil
3 TB brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425
- Place cut up broccoli on a pan with drizzled EVOO for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through
- While the broccoli is cooking sautee the ground chicken in one pan and the eggs another.
- When the chicken is almost cooked through, drain and return to the pan.
- Boil the water for the noodles
- When the eggs are cooked combine with the chicken.
- Add the rest of the ingredients minus the nuts.
- When the noodles are done cooking, I rinse them with cold water.
- Combine all ingredients and let simmer in a large pot. Let simmer for about 15 minutes for best taste.
- Serve on a plate topped with nuts of your choice!